PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019!
- December 15th – 26th
How to Register:
- Register at freeisraeltrip.org/UCF and create an account with a non-university email address. This will be your user ID.
- Fill out Part I of the application and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select UCF.
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part II of your application, which includes health and medical information, roommate requests, and passport information.
- Sign up for a 30-minute one-on-one chat with This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
- With approval from Hillel and your refundable deposit paid, you are off to Israel
*This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).