The AIPAC Policy Conference is the largest gathering of America’s pro-Israel community. Through demonstrations of groundbreaking Israeli innovations, keynote speeches by American and Israeli leaders, inspiring moments on stage, and intimate educational sessions, Policy Conference delegates experience the full scale of pro-Israel activism in three powerful days.
The conference culminates with the opportunity for delegates to lobby their members of Congress in support of legislation that enhances the relationship between the United States and Israel.
- More than 14,000 pro-Israel Americans
- More than two-thirds of Congress
- More than 2,300 students from more than 490 campuses
- 260 Student Government Presidents from all 50 states
- More than 275 synagogue delegations
- AIPAC members from across the country
BY ACCEPTING A SCHOLARSHIP FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA HILLEL, YOU AGREE TO:
- Pay $75 to help offset the cost of your trip
- Attend all policy conference sessions
- Attend one pre and one post policy conference session
Please note space is limited and not all who apply will receive a scholarship. Applicants who are accepted will have the opportunity to decline their acceptance until January 31, 2018.